New North is a non-profit association located in La Ronge, Saskatchewan. Its main purpose is to represent and advocate for 35 northern member communities located within the Northern Administrative District (NAD).
Located at 123 Cessna Street West in Air Ronge, SK
in the same building as the Air Ronge Town Office
Phone: 306 425 5505
Fax: 306 425 5506
Saskatchewan Association of Northern Communities
New North Scholarship
New North - SANC Services Inc. continuously accepts applications for the
Public Administration and Leadership Scholarship
The intent of the New North - SANC Services Inc. Scholarship is to promote education, related to key areas that are of interest to New North - SANC Services Inc: public administration, governance, and leadership.
Courses of study may include, but are not limited to:
* Public Administration (including the LGA).
* Business, Commerce and Economics.
* Accounting and/or Accounting related programs/courses.
* Public Policy, Liberal Arts and Politics.
* Public Health, including Public Health Administration.
To be eligible, you must:
* have been a resident of northern Saskatchewan for more than 10 years.
* be registered at an accredited post-secondary institution.
In your application, you must include:
* confirmation of your registration at an accredited institution.
* an essay of 500 words or more, demonstrating your desire to pursue a career in public administration and/or leadership. You must include how your course pertains to the three key areas of interest to New North (public administration, governance and leadership) and how this scholarship will help you acheive your goals.
* an up to date resume.
* a complete, dated and signed
New North Scholarship Application Form
(to access/complete the application form, click the above highlighted/underlined link and print)
Application deadline is June 30th (of every year)
New North would like to thank those that have applied.
All successful candidate(s) will be notified on or before October 31, 2019.